Monday, November 27, 2017 / by Hunter Habib
Market Update November 2017
As we know, sales activity in the Bonita Springs and Estero markets experienced a short pause during September 2017 due to Hurricane Irma, but is now showing increased current sales and pending activity with those temporarily withdrawn listings back on the market. Many closings that were delayed by the storm, are now rescheduled. We’re not seeing any lost deals as a result of the storm and we’ll likely see an uptick in pending and closed units next month. Additionally, now that some of the debris has been cleared away from many communities, buyers have full access to open houses once again for resale homes.
There has also been an increase in buyer inquiries for new construction homes. Close to year-end, coupled with the short post-storm delay, have afforded buyers many attractive deals for new construction homes right now. Builders are offering amazing incentives, but the best deals are secured when buyers are accompanied by REALTORS® who are negotiating on their behalf, ensuring no money is left on the table.
Overall, Bonita Springs and Estero are seeing stability in the market according to 12-month ending figures. The number of pending units for single-family homes and condominiums combined remained stable with a 4 percent increase over prior year. Closed units saw a 7 percent increase over prior year as well. The month-over-month figures do reflect a pause as a result of the storm. However, overall market continued stability can be seen in the 12-month ending figures. The 12-month ending median price also remains stable with just a 4 percent decrease over prior year. Additionally, the market continues to see overpriced listings with new price reductions reflective of fair market value. All of the figures can be seen here: http://bonitaesterorealtors.com./market-reports/
If you’re interested in new construction, a resale purchase, or if you want to sell your property, let Paradise Real Estate Group help you assess your pricing and develop a winning strategy, ensuring the best possible outcome. Here is a handy list of unique sales tools we provide our buying and selling clients. Whether buying or selling, our tools are PROVEN to help you get the most from your transaction!
- New Streamlined Communications System – Our client resources and tools now reside on a dedicated server, making your experience faster and more convenient than ever! No other real estate team in Southwest Florida has the technical tools we have dedicated to serve you!
- Monthly Market Report. Let us present you with the most accurate data about your neighborhood including closed and active home sales.
- Property Value Calculator. Not sure what your carrying costs will be? Check out our Property Value Calculator to find out how much carrying costs will impact your selling price.
- Website Online Chat. Chat with our team in real time to get your questions answered now!
- Elite Seller Feedback System – Take advantage of my sophisticated and exclusive system that provides valuable feedback from your showings via email, so you know what buyers are thinking.
- Interactive Home Illustration - Give buyers what they want to see with professional images and videos of your home!
- Superior Marketing Plan - Our marketing plan is unlike all others in this market! It will maximize exposure and get top dollar for your home.
- Updated Easy-to-read eMail Template - You’ll be able to review our messages and quickly access such as our featured listings, market reports, and quick links to various communities and all of our exclusive market tools!
Let us help guide you through current market conditions and assist in making the best decisions for the purchase or sale of your Southwest Florida property!
D. Michael Burke, P.A.
Keller Williams Elite Realty
26381 S. Tamiami Trail, Suite 300
Bonita Springs, FL 34134